Writing this as a note to myself mostly (as most things on this blog).
I ran into an issue where my .NET Core app could no longer be deployed to Azure. Turns out I had recently introduced some TypeScript files that were now failing in the Kudu / MSBuild step (due to differences in the version of TypeScript used on my machine versus the one used on Azure I believe). Since those TypeScript files are related to Vue and not the .NET Core app, I simply wanted the build step to ignore these files.
To do that, I added the following to my
<PropertyGroup> <TypeScriptCompileBlocked>true</TypeScriptCompileBlocked> </PropertyGroup>